Sunday, September 23, 2012

BOOBIES!

Last week the internet was a flurry about topless photos of Kate Middleton. Boobies, oh my god royalty is anatomically correct how uncouth, I thought they were just like the dolls! 
Remember as a kid making Ken & Barbie have sex...anyone? Anyone?!
I know this will come as a shock to many of you but boobies are good for more than just for masturbating too. Who knew?!
These ladies:
Come on...you still don't believe in evolution?!

Privacy please! Humans!

Humans stay away, you drained these things dry last time!

Buffet style feeding!

"No...hahahaha....That's my ticklish one!"
"Hmmm, what do you people call this pose The Thinker? What about The Drinker, damn I'm a funny gorilla!"

"Shoo, I see what you people do to cows & goats, don't even think about monkey milk!"
Mammals use their boobies to feed their young, unbelievable! I taught they were just for wet t-shirt contests & girlie magazines.

If you find anything erotic about this, go to the therapist right now you sick bastard!
Mom's what can't they do?! Well, besides pee standing up.
Breasts & breastfeeding is lovely & natural well there are exceptions:
Introducing the next Jeffrey Dahmer!
I wonder what man boobies can do?! Oh yeah nothing, well besides making me vomit in my mouth! I get it, Kate Middleton is heir to the English throne but honestly they're just tits people, everyone has them... these days!

Ain't that the truth!

"Guys stop taking pictures, fine you can touch them but no kissing this time!"
Someone's gonna lose an eye. Get this man a sprotsbro, stat!

Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone, there's a reason it was banned everywhere but the USA, man boobies!
The human form is a beautiful thing... most of the time.
He's a grower not a show'er!
"Let there be nudity!"
Now don't get me wrong I am a huge fan of clothes, HUGE, especially on some people but I don't want society to over sexualize women to the point of oppression & perversion, I mean more than they already do. And, I blame one thing for the worlds obsession with boobies...baby formula!
"It's just not the same!"
Boobies they're kinda like cocks, sure some are big, some are small, some point a little to one side, but they're basically all the same & once you seen a few you've pretty much seen 'em all.  Kate's privacy was invaded & that is not okay but on the other hand she gets to be a real life princess so if she's not okay with an occasional titty photo I will gladly take her place!

No comments:

Post a Comment