Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Bigger The Smaller?!

Did you know that for every 30 pounds of excess weight a man carries he loses an inch of penis? Holy smokes, no wonder hipster dudes are always wearing tight pants, they want to show off their huge manorexic cocks!

Pockets of fat literally grow on the shaft eating your penis up! If that's not incentive to lose weight I don't know what is!
"Amazing his penis is becoming a vagina, the power of food!"
I was telling a girlfriend about this who's man just lost a lot of weight. "It's true, it's true!" She screamed. "I'm never going to let him gain weight again, never. I don't care if I have to put meth in his coffee. He'll never be fat again! Never!" Wow, I guess size does matter, who are we kidding of course it matters.
The only kind of fat man with a baby penis women want in their lives... ARE BABIES!
Men, I don't care what male dominated society has led you to believe, size matters! So unless the size of your wallet far exceeds the size of your waistband it's time to; shape up, lose weight & become men again... Get your penis back!

10 comments:

  1. This story is dedicated to my good friend & her turtle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never read blogs.. but I love this particular blog!!! love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tracy! That's so nice of you. I will keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so bummed out the first time I got this 500 pound guy naked and saw it was literally inverted. I wish I would have read this before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sally you are amazing! That is hilarious! He had a man-gina, common among the fatties! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ewww! Also, I'm only ever again making my husband salad for dinner to keep this from happening to him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carrien, husbands will have no idea why they are all suddenly being put on diets. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not overweight but i am still inverted. so go figure :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, some people are growers not showers!

      Delete
  9. I lost 100 pounds and gained almost 3"

    ReplyDelete